Tickets & Visa

This is a cool place to look for cheap tickets from Denmark to New York:

Traveling to NYC as a tourist for less than 90 days, you need an ESTA permission. It is really easy to fill out online, and it only takes up to 72 hours to get it:



About sifz

Currently a student at The KaosPilots International - school of creative business design, project management, process design and leadership.
This entry was posted in Preparing for NYC. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s